- Valuable: We believe that everything we do should create value for someone else.
- Fun: We believe that travel is about having fun and that travel-planning can be as fun as the trip itself.
- Human/Authentic: We are real people who've been there. We share authentic knowledge. We do our best to understand the traveler's needs, be easy to reach and ready to help.
- Flexible: We believe there is more than one right way to do anything. We always see change as opportunity.
- Informative: We believe that travel information should be comprehensive, useful and timely.
- Dedicated: We believe that everything we do can be improved.
- Sustainable: We believe in healthy growth that protects and replenishes ourselves, our communities and the planet.
- Empowering: We believe in sharing knowledge that helps people make the right choices for their needs.
- Resourceful: We believe we can find a solution to any problem or challenge.
Travel, family, friends, reading and learning, cooking, trail running, mountain biking, skiing, my dogs, learning new activities: currently surfing and diving, commitment to making the world a better place, respectful discussions about human nature, philosophy, art, music, religion and politics.
Friends, family, travel, world cultures, deep cowboy powder, mountain biking, river trips, surfing, health, growth, sustainability, getting my hands dirty, escapes to the red rocks, canyons and solitude of the desert, swarms of western Australian flies.
Laughing, travel, storytelling, wine, helping out where I can, adventure, talking, sustainability, music, skiing, hiking, rafting, family and friends, trying and cooking new food and learning.
Exploring, getting lost, finding the way, sharing, nomadic living, alternative business, everything outdoors, guitar.
His kids, laughing, geeking on data, mobile living, cooking, tinkering, outdoor time, creative sustainability, music.
Ripping pow on my snowboard, climbing, biking, hiking, traveling making things work, music, trombone, being on top of mountains, road trips with friends, nerding out, getting stoked over doing cool things, and sharing the stoke with everyone I can.
Family, kids, success, work, personal and professional growth, fly fishing, mountain biking, snowboarding, adventure, travel, music.
Her dog, fishing, skiing, food, dreaming, planning travel, live music, meeting people, family, learning how to do new things, wide open spaces.
Skiing powder, mountain biking, road trips in our sportsmobile, travelling anywhere, planning ahead, drinking a good cup of coffee, eating delicious food, being with family and friends, becoming a better person.
Coffee in bed, crunching numbers, good wine, interesting conversation, investigating, music, puns, saxifrage, sharing times with good friends, sleeping under the stars, solving problems, sun on my face, thunder.
Fly fishing, upland bird hunting, exploring new trails, decent wine, well-seasoned medium-rare elk medallions, guessing popular movie lines, being a role model for my daughter, being a caring husband to my wife, serving humanity through Rotary and the Knights of Columbus.
People, gourmet cooking, shredding pow, ripping lips, living off the land, horseback riding with Zsa-Zsa's saddle, floating & boating, ATVing, pro-bono MAC/PC help for those in need, traveling, expanding my horizons, camping, connectivity enabled remote wilderness office, making plans and crushing them!
My wife, my dog, music, food, adventures, sun, snow, mountains, fresh air and alpacas.
Travel, exploring, business development, personal growth, biking, sailing, skiing, fishing, programming.
Visit our jobs page to see our current openings. Click here
We've Helped 45 Million People Discover, Enjoy and Protect the Places We Love.